Disinfecting Coronavirus (COVID-19)
HOW TO CONTROL THE CORONAVIRUS?
360 SaniClean brings two advanced products into one innovative system that dramatically improves your ability to sanitize and disinfect. Our system empowers workers to sanitize and disinfect up to 80% more surface area in the same amount of time it would take with today’s buckets, rags, wipes or other traditional infection control tools. Call us today for a free quote!
360° Electrostatic Spraying
Protexus electrostatic sprayers easily disinfect and sanitize around curved and hard-to-reach surfaces, covering up to 3x the surface area of a conventional sprayer or mister using the same amount of time and labor.
Fast Dissolving Tablets
While PURTABS can eradicate up to 99.999% of bacteria and viruses they are far gentler than bleach and alternatives on people, the environment and surfaces.
- Unique, lightweight, cordless. Protexus sprayers deliver EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectants and sanitizers into a fine plume of charged particles that envelops surfaces. The electrostatic charge allows coverage of hard to reach places, and around curved surfaces to provide a blanket of sanitation of every possible touchpoint.
- Our Electrostatic Sprayers take advantage of the negative charge on room surfaces by putting a positive electrical charge on the droplets before they leave the sprayer. This charge allows the droplets to attract to room surfaces like a magnet. Unlike a hand trigger sprayer which only coats the front side of an object, these electro-charged droplets can bend to wrap around objects, coating in 360 degrees, and allowing for up to 3X greater surface coverage than traditional sprayers.
- Our electro-static sprayers can coat all surfaces on a 500 Sq. Foot area in 80% less time than traditional spray bottles, buckets, or rags.
- Save Money, Labor, and chemical costs are reduced by using electrostatic technology. 83% Time Savings. 68% Less Chemicals.
- Increase Performance, More surface coverage, less wasted chemicals!
HOW DOES ELECTROSTATIC DELIVERY WORK?
Protexus electrostatic delivery technology is a revolutionary approach to infectious disease protection and sanitization. Here’s how it works: the electrostatic process atomizes the cleaning product with highpressurized air. The droplets pass an electrode inside the nozzle creating a magnetically charged spray that seeks out and wraps around all touch points and grounded room surfaces.
Ideal for sanitizing, disinfecting, odor control, pesticides, coatings, etc.
360˚ COVERAGE CLEANS AROUND CURVED & HARD TO REACH SURFACES!
Electrostatic charged droplets create a field in the spray plume that is magnetically drawn to any surface within 6 feet. With an attraction coefficient 15 times greater than gravity, the electrostatic force field is so powerful the plume reverses direction to coat hidden and hard to reach surfaces that would typically be missed by conventional spraying or misting equipment.*
Using Protexus, 360 SaniClean brings infection control to a new level of effectiveness and efficiency. Designed for maximum flexibility, Protexus sprayers are easily adaptable to any protocol – different spray modes, saturation levels or specifications – making it ideal for daily use in any situation or environment.
Protexus sprayers are tested using our complete line of EarthSafe Protexus cleaning solutions against a full range of germs and pathogens with 99.999% effectiveness.
FEWER CHEMICALS USED WITH PROTEXUS SPRAYERS!
- Hard surface hospital grade disinfectant Based on Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC)
- From Disinfecting to Sanitizing, 6 different concentrations accomplishes ALL sanitizing and disinfecting needs
- Kills C Diff in 4 minutes
- NSF D2 Registered Food Contact Surface Cleaner
- Safer Alternative to Bleach
- NIOSH/OSHA compliant with all safety regulations for exposure
- PURTABS have been designed to be the ideal economical and efficacious solution for disinfection and sanitizing with our Protexus Electrostatic Spraying Systems
HOW WILL THIS MEET HOSPITAL GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS REQUIRED?
It is an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant which is an obvious requirement for any chemical disinfectant or sanitizer and strictly measures the efficacy of the chemical itself. PURTABS sprayed with the Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer was independently tested and verified that exposure levels fall below established Permissible Exposure Levels (PEL) in compliance with OSHA and NIOSH.
BETTER THAN WIPES!
- It’s been 10 years since the CDC released its last guidelines for infection prevention for dental care settings, and the removal of the “spray-wipe-spray” protocol in the guidelines. Current guidelines state that environmental surfaces should be cleaned and then disinfected after contamination from dental procedures. Since then, many dental teams have stopped spraying disinfectants and switched to using pre-saturated wipes.
- However, the effectiveness of the wipes can be reduced in some cases by improper use of the product. The most common error is leaving the container partially open, which allows the wipes to dry out. In time, some of the solution from the wipes may settle at the bottom of the container. Sometimes cleaners will pour the solution into another container of wipes, which could affect the concentration of the solution in the next container.
- Disinfectant wipes can be harmful to the skin (see our blog: https://360saniclean.com/disinfectant-wipes-can-be-harmful-to-the-skin/)
- Disinfecting wipes tend to under-saturate a surface and the solution evaporates from the surface before all the germs are dead, unless you wipe it 2-4 times, which those who are cleaning usually don’t.
BETTER THAN TRIGGER BOTTLES!
- Towels and rags are unsanitary. They house and spread around bacteria. (see more info: http://time.com/4918624/wash-towels-bacteria/)
- More often than not, trigger sprayers apply too much disinfectant and oversaturate. The chemical is slow to dry and the surface becomes a breeding ground for mold and other bacteria.