Gyms and health clubs rely on 360 Saniclean for disinfecting equipment, eliminating odors, and maintaining a healthy environment.
Serving Gyms, Crossfits, Healthclubs, and other Athletic facilities around the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- Local gyms are swimming with bacteria, fungus, and other harmful viruses.
- People go to the gym to get healthy, not to get sick.
Most people join gyms and visit athletic facilities to improve their health and their lives. Facilities owe it to their members to provide a clean, infection-free environment that promotes good health. Yet there are continued reports of members contracting MRSA, staph, and other illnesses. It’s tough for a gym to keep up. Infections commonly found in athletic facilities include:
- HPV, contacted by athlete’s foot
- Klebsiella, prevalent on shared surfaces like cardio machines, workout mats, weights, etc.
- Staphylococcus Aureus, which can lead to MRSA, transmitted by shared towels, exercise equipment surfaces and grips, or skin-to-skin contact
- Candida, prevalent in locker rooms, saunas, swimming pools, and showers
- Eliminates and controls odors
- Safer for humans and materials
- 3x more surface coverage than traditional pump sprayers, rags or wipes
- Faster, safer and more consistent application
- NSF D2 Food Contact Surface Safe Sanitizer(100ppm)
News of unsanitary conditions travels fast, especially in today’s world, and encourages members and employees to go elsewhere. Fortunately, 360SaniClean makes short work of today’s toughest cleaning challenges.