Preventing illness in the office.
360 SaniClean can help workforces stay healthier and more productive!
Did you know?…
- Workplace illness costs $200+ billion/year in lost productivity.
- A cleaner workplace has been shown to increase employee productivity and morale.
- The average desktop has been found to harbor 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat according to research by Arizona State University.
- 61% of vomiting and diarrhea outbreaks spread from people touching their mouth after touching a contaminated surface.
Infection Control For Surfaces:
Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection programs for high touch points and critical surface areas, floors, walls, high reach surfaces, and other ambient surfaces.
Manual Cleaning and Disinfecting Services:
- Microfiber spray-and-wipe cleaning and disinfecting of high touch points and critical surface areas. Clean and disinfect high touch points and critical surface areas surfaces with a microfiber towel and a neutral EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant, taking care to use sufficient mechanical force and friction to remove oils, dust, soil and other contaminants from the surface. Cleaning technicians are trained to leave surfaces streak-free. Manual cleaning is always recommended before performing touch-less electrostatic spraying for optimal sanitizing and disinfecting results.
Touch-less Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services:
- Touch-less Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfecting of high touch points, critical surface areas, and fixtures. Disinfect and sanitize all high touch points, critical surface areas, and fixtures uing touch-less electrostatic spraying systems and an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant. 360 SaniClean technicians are trained to ensure sufficient chemical saturation and accurate dwell times on each type of surface.
- Touch-less Electrostatic Spraying and ULV Fogging Sanitizing and Disinfecting of Floors, Walls, High Reach Surfaces, and Ambient Surfaces. Touch-less electrostatic spraying and ULV fogging to disinfect and sanitize floors, walls, high reach surfaces, and ambient surfaces.
- We striclty use premium, EPA-registered sanitizers and hospital-grade disinfectants that are safer for humans, less corrosive on materials, more environmentally-friendly, and more effective than traditional chlorine bleach (OCL) and Quats (quaternary ammonium compounds).
- Electrostatic spraying is safe for sanitizing electronics such as laptops, keyboards, printers, computer mouses, and computers.
- Electrostatic delivery results in up to 3X better coverage of surface areas, especially on: curved, small, hard to reach, and 3-dimensional surfaces.
- Eliminate and control odors.
- Our chemical becomes a food contact surface safe sanitizer that is NSF-D2 Certified at 100 PPM Dilution for safe sanitizing of food contact surfaces (no rinsing required).
- Electrostatic sprayers produce a directed spray plume that can easily be maneuvered to avoid wetting papers in offices.
- ‘High touch points and critical surface areas’ include but are not limited to: Door knobs/handles, handrails, countertops, tabletops, restrooms, tops of hard chairs, arms of chairs, light switches, vending machine buttons, handles on microwaves, handles on coffee pots, handles on refrigerators, and other easily accessible hard or soft surfaces, buttons on elevators, cabinet handles, phones, keyboards, mouses, computers, push plates, partition doors in bathrooms, all fixture handles (faucet, soap, toilet etc.), water cooler handles, tops of office cubicle walls, door frames and edges, and other easily accessible vertical and horizontal surfaces that may be frequently touched.
Floor Cleaning and Disinfecting Services:
- Hard Floor Cleaning and Disinfecting. First, we clean hard floors with a broom, vacuum, or dry mop to remove dust, grime, and loose soil. Most hard floors will be be wet mopped with with the neutral EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant and cleaner. However some types of flooring require special care to clean, sanitize, and disinfect. Sealed hardwood and laminate floors must be mopped with minimal water, no soap/cleaner, and can be finished with touch-less electrostatic sanitizing and disinfecting. Unsealed wood floors should never be wet mopped- only dust mopped or vacuumed- and they can also be finished with touch-less electrostatic sanitizing and disinfecting.
- Carpet Cleaning and Disinfecting. First, we vacuum carpets to remove dust, dirt, and grime. We can perform touch-less electrostatic spraying on non-colorfast carpets for an efficient and economical way to sanitize and disinfect carpets. Or for a deep carpet cleaning and disinfection, we can perform steam extraction carpet cleaning.
Infection Control For Room Air:
- UVCUE Upper Room GUV Air Disinfection Systems. We are a certified UVCUE Partner that delivers, installs, and maintains safety audits on installed systems. We ensure that spaces are properly measured and assessed so that you have confidence that UVCUE is providing effective protection against diseases like COVID-19, seasonal influenza, and the common cold.
Exhaled breath rises like smoke into the upper sections of a room from body heat. Aerosolized COVID-19 virus particles spread out in the upper air of a room, cool off, and then fall back down to the lower sections of the room where people breathe those particles in. Airborne transmission of COVID-19 (and other diseases) begins to occur when a high enough concentration of virus is in the room air.
360 SaniClean has a supply chain that can help Offices save money on Facility Supplies.
Commercial Facility Supplies:
In a sub-optimal supply chain with labor shortages, high oil prices, and high inflation on consumer goods, availability of supplies has been very limited and prices have skyrocketed.
360 SaniClean can most likely help reduce costs on and increase accessibility to these supplies:
- Sanitary and facility supplies like: toilet tissue, paper towels, facial tissue, trash can liners, soaps, chemicals, dispensers, and more
- Face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers
- Food service supplies, cutlery, and concessions
- Janitorial supplies and equipment
- Maintenance equipment
- Snacks, Coffee, and other Beverages