Safer Schools for Students and Teachers.
From preschool to PhD., 360 SaniClean has Infection Control solutions to help keep students and staff safer from the threat of infection when they’re at school.
- Coronavirus, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, MRSA, and mold are just a few of the infectious threats commonly found in schools.
- A single sneeze can carry over 100,000 germs and easily reach a single surface touch point across a 400 sq/foot room.
- Viruses can live on surfaces for up to 2 days, while bacteria and other pathogens can live on surfaces for weeks at a time.
- Exhaled breath rises like smoke into the upper sections of a room from body heat. Aerosolized COVID-19 virus particles spread out in the upper air of a room, cool off, and then fall back down to the lower sections of the room where people breathe those particles in. Airborne transmission of COVID-19 (and other diseases) begins to occur when a high enough concentration of virus is in the room air.
- Contagious illness like influenza and COVID-19 spread more quickly in schools than they do in the workplace.
- Nearly 32 million school days are lost annually due to the common cold; it’s the number one reason why kids miss school each year.
- Working parents worry about risking pay and job loss when a child gets sick.
- Children passively exposed to bleach and Quats have higher incidences of respiratory infections, asthma, allergies, and dermatitis (skin rashes).
- “Teacher illness costs time and money— not to mention the negative effects that teacher absences may have on student learning. In fact, teachers tend to be absent from school more days a year than students. One study found that teacher illness-related absences averaged 5.3 days a year compared to 4.5 days a year.”
- Touch-less electrostatic sanitizing and disinfecting helps to eliminate and controls odors.
- The average desktop has been found to harbor 400 times more bacteria than a toilet seat according to research by Arizona State University.
- 61% of vomiting and diarrhea outbreaks spread from people touching their mouth after touching a contaminated surface.
Infection Control For Surfaces:
Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection programs for high touch points and critical surface areas, floors, walls, high reach surfaces, and other ambient surfaces.
Manual Cleaning and Disinfecting Services:
- Microfiber spray-and-wipe cleaning and disinfecting of high touch points and critical surface areas. Clean and disinfect high touch points and critical surface areas surfaces with a microfiber towel and a neutral EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant, taking care to use sufficient mechanical force and friction to remove oils, dust, soil and other contaminants from the surface. Cleaning technicians are trained to leave surfaces streak-free. Manual cleaning is always recommended before performing touch-less electrostatic spraying for optimal sanitizing and disinfecting results.
Touch-less Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services:
- Touch-less Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfecting of high touch points, critical surface areas, and fixtures. Disinfect and sanitize all high touch points, critical surface areas, and fixtures uing touch-less electrostatic spraying systems and an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant. 360 SaniClean technicians are trained to ensure sufficient chemical saturation and accurate dwell times on each type of surface.
- Touch-less Electrostatic Spraying and ULV Fogging Sanitizing and Disinfecting of Floors, Walls, High Reach Surfaces, and Ambient Surfaces. Touch-less electrostatic spraying and ULV fogging to disinfect and sanitize floors, walls, high reach surfaces, and ambient surfaces.
- We striclty use premium, EPA-registered sanitizers and hospital-grade disinfectants that are safer for humans, less corrosive on materials, more environmentally-friendly, and more effective than traditional chlorine bleach (OCL) and Quats (quaternary ammonium compounds).
- Electrostatic spraying is safe to sanitize common electronics such as laptops, keyboards, printers, computer mouses, and computers.
- The chemical alternatives that we use in our electrostatic sprayers becomes a NSF-D2 certified Food Contact Surface Safe Sanitizer at (100 PPM Dilution) and can safely be used to sanitize on food contact surfaces.
- Electrostatic delivery results in up to 3X better coverage of surface areas, especially on: curved, small, hard to reach, and 3-dimensional surfaces.
- ‘High touch points and critical surface areas’ include but are not limited to: Door knobs/handles, handrails, countertops, tabletops, restrooms, tops of hard chairs, arms of chairs, light switches, vending machine buttons, handles on microwaves, handles on coffee pots, handles on refrigerators, and other easily accessible hard or soft surfaces, buttons on elevators, cabinet handles, phones, keyboards, mouses, computers, push plates, partition doors in bathrooms, all fixture handles (faucet, soap, toilet etc.), water cooler handles, tops of office cubicle walls, door frames and edges, and other easily accessible vertical and horizontal surfaces that may be frequently touched.
Floor Cleaning and Disinfecting Services:
- Hard Floor Cleaning and Disinfecting. First, we clean hard floors with a broom, vacuum, or dry mop to remove dust, grime, and loose soil. Most hard floors will be be wet mopped with with the neutral EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant and cleaner that we use. However some types of flooring require special care to clean, sanitize, and disinfect. Sealed hardwood and laminate floors must be mopped with minimal water, no soap/cleaner, and can be finished with touch-less electrostatic sanitizing and disinfecting. Unsealed wood floors should never be wet mopped- only dust mopped or vacuumed- and they can also be finished with touch-less electrostatic sanitizing and disinfecting.
- Carpet Cleaning and Disinfecting. First, we vacuum carpets to remove dust, dirt, and grime. We can perform touch-less electrostatic spraying on non-colorfast carpets for an efficient and economical way to sanitize and disinfect carpets. Or for a deep carpet cleaning and disinfection, we can perform steam extraction carpet cleaning.
Infection Control For Room Air:
- UVCUE Upper Room GUV Air Disinfection Systems. We are a certified UVCUE Partner that delivers, installs, and maintains safety audits on installed systems. We ensure that spaces are properly measured and assessed so that you have confidence that UVCUE is providing effective protection against diseases like COVID-19, seasonal influenza, and the common cold.
Exhaled breath rises like smoke into the upper sections of a room from body heat. Aerosolized COVID-19 virus particles spread out in the upper air of a room, cool off, and then fall back down to the lower sections of the room where people breathe those particles in. Airborne transmission of COVID-19 (and other diseases) begins to occur when a high enough concentration of virus is in the room air.
360 SaniClean connects schools with our secure and sophisticated supply chain to help them save money on Facility Supplies.
Commercial Facility Supplies:
In a sub-optimal supply chain with labor shortages, high oil prices, and high inflation on consumer goods, availability of supplies has been very limited and prices have skyrocketed.
360 SaniClean can most likely help reduce costs on and increase accessibility to these supplies:
- Sanitary and facility supplies like: toilet tissue, paper towels, facial tissue, trash can liners, soaps, chemicals, dispensers, and more
- Face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers
- Janitorial supplies and equipment
- Food service supplies, cutlery, and concessions
- Maintenance equipment
- Snacks, Coffee, and other Beverages