Preventing food-borne illness and responding to outbreaks in food service establishments.
Serving Restaurants, Bakeries, Commerical Kitchens, and other Food Service locations around the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- NSF D2 Certified Food Contact Surface Safe Sanitizer at 100 ppm – NO RINSE
- Safer for humans, materials & the environment
- Eliminates and controls odors
- 3x more surface coverage than traditional pump sprayers, rags or wipes
- Faster, safer and more consistent application
The public places a great deal of trust in food industry workers. Maintaining that trust requires upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and safety, while breaching it comes with some costly implications:
- Loss of sales—some chains have seen losses as high as $53.3 million
- Harm to your reputation
- Potential lawsuits
- Possible indefinite closure of business by health authorities
Infection Control Services for Surfaces
Touch-less Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services:
- Touch-less Electrostatic Sanitizing and Disinfecting of high touch points, critical surface areas, and fixtures. Disinfect and sanitize all high touch points, critical surface areas, and fixtures uing touch-less electrostatic spraying systems and an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant. 360 SaniClean technicians are trained to ensure sufficient chemical saturation and accurate dwell times on each type of surface.
- Touch-less Electrostatic Spraying and ULV Fogging Sanitizing and Disinfecting of Floors, Walls, High Reach Surfaces, and Ambient Surfaces. Touch-less electrostatic spraying and ULV fogging to disinfect and sanitize floors, walls, high reach surfaces, and ambient surfaces.
- We striclty use premium, EPA-registered sanitizers and hospital-grade disinfectants that are safer for humans, less corrosive on materials, more environmentally-friendly, and more effective than traditional chlorine bleach (OCL) and Quats (quaternary ammonium compounds).
- Electrostatic spraying is safe for sanitizing electronics such as laptops, keyboards, printers, computer mouses, and computers.
- Electrostatic delivery results in up to 3X better coverage of surface areas, especially on: curved, small, hard to reach, and 3-dimensional surfaces.
- Eliminate and control odors.
- Our chemical becomes a food contact surface safe sanitizer that is NSF-D2 Certified at 100 PPM Dilution for safe sanitizing of food contact surfaces (no rinsing required).
- Electrostatic sprayers produce a directed spray plume that can easily be maneuvered to avoid wetting papers in offices.
- ‘High touch points and critical surface areas’ include but are not limited to: Door knobs/handles, handrails, countertops, tabletops, restrooms, tops of hard chairs, arms of chairs, light switches, vending machine buttons, handles on microwaves, handles on coffee pots, handles on refrigerators, and other easily accessible hard or soft surfaces, buttons on elevators, cabinet handles, phones, keyboards, mouses, computers, push plates, partition doors in bathrooms, all fixture handles (faucet, soap, toilet etc.), water cooler handles, tops of office cubicle walls, door frames and edges, and other easily accessible vertical and horizontal surfaces that may be frequently touched.
Infection Control For Room Air:
- UVCUE Upper Room GUV Air Disinfection Systems. We are a certified UVCUE Partner that delivers, installs, and maintains safety audits on installed systems. We ensure that spaces are properly measured and assessed so that you have confidence that UVCUE is providing effective protection against diseases like COVID-19, seasonal influenza, and the common cold.
Exhaled breath rises like smoke into the upper sections of a room from body heat. Aerosolized COVID-19 virus particles spread out in the upper air of a room, cool off, and then fall back down to the lower sections of the room where people breathe those particles in. Airborne transmission of COVID-19 (and other diseases) begins to occur when a high enough concentration of virus is in the room air.
360 SaniClean connects food service establishments to our secure, and sophisticated supply chain to help save money on Facility and Food Service Supplies.
Commercial Facility Supplies:
In a sub-optimal supply chain with labor shortages, high oil prices, and high inflation on consumer goods, availability of supplies has been very limited and prices have skyrocketed.
360 SaniClean can most likely help reduce costs on and increase accessibility to these supplies:
- Food service supplies, cutlery, and concessions
- Sanitary and facility supplies like: toilet tissue, paper towels, facial tissue, trash can liners, soaps, chemicals, dispensers, and more
- Face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers
- Janitorial supplies and equipment
- Maintenance equipment
- Snacks, Coffee, and other Beverages